Collegeville Internal Medicine is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for you and your family. We pride ourselves on providing patient-centered care in a caring, friendly, and professional setting. Highlights of the services provided at our practice include:
- General medicine
- Respiratory disease
- Vascular and heart disease
- Blood problems
- Kidney problems
- Joint and rheumatologic problems
- Digestive problems
- Endocrine and hormonal problems
- Urinary problems
- Neurological problems
- Infectious disease
- Mental health
- Preventative Medicine
- Routine Well-Care
We're making it easier than ever to see a primary care provider.
If you need to see a doctor today, or you need a new doctor, we can help. All you have to do is call Collegeville Internal Medicine between 8 a.m. and noon, Monday through Friday, and you can get an appointment that same day.*
How it works
Call before noon - Monday-Friday - and we will work to schedule you with one of our primary care providers that day. If you call after 12 noon, we will schedule you for the next business day if no same-day appointments remain available.
In most cases - depending on the level of care needed, insurance requirements and the time of day the call is received -- patients will receive a same-day appointment.
Patients may be seen by a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
What to expect
- We will ask you for basic information, including address, phone number and insurance carrier.
- We will ask you questions related to your symptoms in order to find the most appropriate provider to treat you.
- If you have a complex or chronic medical condition, a nurse may need to triage your call. This is to ensure your provider has as much necessary information needed to provide the best care.
*Most calls before 12 noon, Monday-Friday, will result in a same-day appointment. Patients may not be seen by their regular provider.
More options for convenient care and appointments
We're making it easier than ever to get you the care you need, when you need it, and stress-free appointments.