Many Tower Health Medical Group offices have received recognition through The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality.
Offices recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home or Patient-Centered Specialty Practice have demonstrated that they are providing the highest quality care in a personalized environment. These physicians and allied health providers work closely with you, their patients, and your entire healthcare team to achieve the best possible health.
Coordination of your care includes primary care, hospital care, specialty care, home healthcare, and community services and resources. Your healthcare team strives to provide access to your healthcare team when you need them in person, on the phone, or via email on MyTowerHealth.
Your health team will:
- Coordinate your healthcare needs like prescriptions, tests, and specialty care. Medications are prescribed electronically so you don’t have to wait.
- Partner with you to help you meet your health goals
- Develop evidence-based healthcare plans.
- Listen to your concerns and include you in decisions.
- Answer your healthcare questions.
- Explain your healthcare instructions.
- Respect your cultural background and language preferences.
Your role within your healthcare team:
- Be an active partner in your care.
- Learn what you can do to stay as healthy as possible.
- Follow the plan that you and your healthcare team have agreed is best for you.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time with your provider.
- If you have questions, ask!